What's new

New owner of the Trailsport Elite!!!!

booger#752 1

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Hey everyone!!
I’m excited about my new Trailsport Passport!
Look forward to learning a lot from you guys.
Was everyone else excited about their new Honda as me?
I freaking love mine!!
Does everyone else still love their Trailsport?
 
Congratulations on your purchase @booger#75 -- glad to have you on the site and happy that you are satisfied with the vehicle. Post up some pictures!
 
Welcome to the forum! What color/trim did you get? +1 for photos!
 
IMG_3268.webp

I originally didn’t like the ash green color but it grew on me and now I love it!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3266.webp
    IMG_3266.webp
    225.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3264.webp
    IMG_3264.webp
    165.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3255.webp
    IMG_3255.webp
    353.1 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom